This Agreement stipulates the basic terms for using the services provided by Smart Education Labs a ONE Digital Consulting Limited brand (hereinafter “this Company”) under the name “Smart Education Labs” and the Individual Functions defined in Article 2 (hereinafter “this Service”). This Service can only be used after confirming and agreeing to the terms below. Any customers using this Service are considered to have agreed to all of the provisions in this Service Agreement as defined in Article 1.
1. All provisions, supplementary rules, detailed rules, guidelines, special agreements etc. relating to the provision of this Service shown by this Company online or by other means (hereinafter “various provi- sions”) are effective along with this Agreement. “The Service Agreement” is used as a general term to re fer to both this Agreement and the various provisions.
2. If there are any inconsistencies or contradictions between this Agreement and the various provisions, this Agreement shall take precedence unless specifically stipulated otherwise.
3. Even if there is a flaw in part of the Service Agreement, the other sections of this Agreement and the various provisions shall remain effective.
4. This Company may change the Service Agreement without the consent of the Customer. In such a case, this will be announced on the website stipulated in the next article with an appropriate amount of advance notice. Customers who do not agree to the change to the Service Agreement must cease using this Service. Customers using this Service after the change to the Service Agreement are consid- ered to have agreed to the new version of the Service Agreement, and this Company will provide this Ser vice according to the new version of the Service Agreement.
1. “User” refers to persons using this Service. It includes posters of photos and videos (collectively, “photos, etc.”), viewers who view photos, etc., commenters who post comments on photos, etc., and raters who enter ratings on photos, etc.
2. “This Website” refers to the website managed by this Company with the name “Smart Education Labs” with the main purpose of allowing Users to share knowledge, experiences, pictures…
3. “Content” refers to documents, samples, videos, photos, etc. posted by The Community (Company, Us- ers, Followers…) comments posted to photos, etc., and ratings posted to either of these.
4. “Individual Functions” refers to specific functions provided to the User according to the Service Agree ment as part of this Service, such as the use of this Software (referring to the software stipulated in Arti cle 10) and sale of products. Refer to this Website for details on the Individual Functions.
1. This Service allows the User to download Content from a server managed by this Company via the In ternet, and to share this Content with other persons on this Website (post photos, etc., or comments to photos, etc., enter ratings of photos, etc., and view all of these).
2. This Company may specify required communication devices, hardware, Internet connection environ- ment and other restrictions for using this Service (hereinafter “the System Conditions”). However, this Company does not guarantee that the specifications of the System Conditions made by this Company according to this article will allow use of this Service without problems. The User must prepare the equip- ment stipulated in the System Conditions by themselves and confirm its suitability. The User bears all costs required to meet the System Conditions, such as communication costs.
1. This Service can be used for personal purposes only. Use for commercial purposes, use for advertising, posting, provision of information, etc. for commercial business, and other uses that this Company judges to be commercial purposes are not permitted.
2. Registration is required to use this Service. However, the user must have their own account with one of the Internet services specified by this Company (hereinafter “Specified Internet Service”) in order to ac cess to specific Content using this Service.
4. In the EU States, this Service cannot be used by persons under 14 years of age.
5. This Company may display advertisements for third parties on this Website or this Software (referring to the software stipulated in Article 10). Any transactions etc. entered into between the User and an advertiser based on these advertisements are between the User and the advertiser, and this Company accepts no responsibility for any losses incurred by the User as a result of the transaction, etc.
1. All rights to Content belong to the user who posted the Content or to the right holder who gave the user permission to use the Content. By posting Content, the User gives this Company usage rights to the Content, including permission to copy, process, modify, display and/or send the Content, and may not exercise moral rights of the author against this company for processing, modification, etc. of the Content.
2. By posting Content, the User gives consent for the Content to be displayed publicly.
3. Posting, deletion, backup, maintenance, management and sharing of the Content is the responsibility of the User. This Company will not monitor or manage posted photos, etc. or comments, and will not participate in exchanges between Users.
4. If the User commits actions such as those which infringe upon the rights of a third party or is in viola – tion of a law or regulation during use of this Service, this is the responsibility of the User, and this Company accepts no responsibility. Required permissions for Content posted by the User (such as usage permission from copyright holders or posting permission from portrait right holders) shall be acquired by the User.
5. If the User discovers copyright violations etc. of content that they have posted, the User shall report this to this Company and attach the required information and evidence, such as the fact that they are therightful copyright holder and their reasons for believing that copyright etc. has been violated. I f it is deemed that the copyright etc. of the Content has been violated according to the report, this Com pany can delete the Content. The following email address is used for reporting to this Company.
6. This Company exercises all due care of a good manager to prevent damage, loss or alteration of posted Content, infection by computer viruses, etc. (hereinafter “Damages, etc.”) when providing this Service. However, this does not guarantee total prevention of Damages, etc.
1. While this Company will exercise all due care of a good manager in an effort to continue provision of this Service, provision of this Service may be temporarily interrupted for reasons in the following categories:
1. Cases in which interruption is unavoidable for maintenance or work on equipment.
2. Cases in which unavoidable impediments to equipment occur through no fault of this Company.
3. Natural disasters, terrestrial disasters and other emergency situations.
4. Suspension of the login method or other parts of this Service provided by a third party (referring to the parts stipulated in Article 9).
5. Other cases in which this Company deems interruption necessary for the operation of this Service or for technical purposes.
6. This Company may terminate part or all of this Service or Individual Functions at the discretion of this Company. In this case, this will be announced on this Website in advance.
This company can suspend all or part of this Service if the User fits any of the following categories.
The governing laws of the Service Agreement, including this Agreement, are the laws of Spain. Addition- ally, the Spanish Court is the primary exclusive agreement jurisdictional court for applying and interpret- ing the Service Agreement including this Agreement, and for all disputes relating to the use of this Ser vice. Which court is used depends on the amount of money sought.
Inquiries relating to this Service can only be made in Spanish and English. This Company cannot respond to inquiries in any other language.
Established and implemented: January 2017
Revised: March 2017